Monday, February 22, 2010

So I'm not really much of a blogger ...

So much for good intentions! The blog for the Walk of Hope has been up for a while now, & I'm not sure if anyone even looks at it. And really, why would they? I don't even know if there was a February meeting while I was gone. It's tough getting the news out when you don't have it. Ah well, on a brighter note the facebook cause now has over 80 members. Not too shabby for a months time.
Note to self - quit whining & do something about it.

So, since I last stopped here February 11th has come & gone. I chose to spend a couple of weeks with Shae & Marisa helping out with the kids, knowing that it wasn't a great time to be alone. It was an unremarkable day. There were tears, there were smiles, but mostly just a sense of emptiness that I seem to carry with me. I can't help but wonder if the day will ever come when I will go a whole day without thinking about Jerry, and how much I miss him.

1 comment: